Sunday, February 02, 2014

Artma benefit art auction taking place Feb 8, in the Denver area

You may have thought, "Gee, 2014 is an even numbered year, and Artma must be just around the corner." If, indeed, you had that thought, then you were right on the money.  Artma, the biennial event and art auction to fund pediatric cancer research through the Morgan Adams Memorial Neuro-Oncology fund is happening on Saturday, February 8th, in Broomfield, CO. 

I'm very pleased to have contributed artwork for every Artma event since it's inception.  This year my contribution is a painting constituted of a grid of four smaller canvases.  This painting is part of the body of work that I've been creating as a response to my 2012 "residency" in Geneva, CH. 

If you're in the Denver area, I encourage you to visit the Artma site and find out more about the event and the artists participating.  Tickets are on sale now.

Trix of Memory, 2013, oil on canvas, 22"x28"

No comments: