Sunday, July 25, 2010

Works On Paper Sale in Denver - August 7, 2010 12-5pm

 

On Saturday August 7- in Denver-, I'll be holding a sale of works on paper - a Trunk Sale of works on paper.  I'll be including drawings, paintings, collages, prints and anything else I can dig up from the past 15 years or so.  For this sales extravaganza, I'll be returning to my old 'hood in Denver's Golden Triangle.  Michele Mosko has generously offered the use of her gallery Michele Mosko Fine Art at 136 W 12th Ave for the day.

If you or someone you love is in Denver and in need for a little bit of artwork to get you through the rest of the Summer, then this is the event for you.   Feel free pass this along. 

I'll be posting updates here on the blog and on my website at www.christopheralbert.com/events

No comments: