Saturday, September 05, 2009

My Doings this week

 Peter Acheson pulling out some work.
On Wednesdsay of this week I went up to have a studio visit with Peter Acheson in Ghent, NY.  I've posted several pics over at MAYKR.  Peter will be running down to Beacon to create a few interventions around our place for the Beacon Open Studios which will be taking place on the weekend of Sept 26 & 27.  More on will be forthcoming.
 
From Ghent, I stopped in to the office of Bailey Browne CPA & Assoc. in Poughkeepsie to install some security envelope collages I've been working on recently.  I put several up in the conference room.  The day before, I installed the newest kork project which is a collaboration between Brooklyn artists Bridget Mullen and Christopher Patch called Faces or Friendships.
  
  
  
 
  
Faces or Friendships on the kork project space.

No comments: