Saturday, July 10, 2010

New York Magazine just published a weekend travel spread on Beacon and included a link to maykr.com

Having a site link to one's own site, particularly a notable one fills (this) one with warm euphoric feeling.  It's like catching the eye of a hot girl across the room and she doesn't break off the contact in disgust - except without the terrifying pressure of needing to know what to do next which that follows that initial instant of euphoria which results in (this) one (i.e. me) breaking eye contact out of utter embarrassment.  (Am I the only one that has this reaction?)  Of course, I don't have to worry about that anymore...because I don't look at girls across the room anymore, and I don't blog at maykr.com anymore.  I'm just doing it here now. 

Although the maykr twitter feed of relevant Beacon art stuff and more is still there at maykr.com, as are relevant links, the blog is now more of an archive of a moment in time.  Changes will be coming to the site, though - in time.

No comments: