Sunday, April 22, 2012

Zoom In opens at the Imogen Holloway Gallery in Saugerties, NY on May 4


I'm excited to be one of the artists included in the inaugural exhibit of the Imogen Holloway Gallery in Saugerties, NY.  The exhibit, Zoom In also features work by April Berger, Kari Gorden, Heather Hutchison, Brian Lynch, Matt Magee, Norm Magnusson, Vincent Pomilio, Bernie Reitemeyer, Harry Roseman, Barb Smith, Joy Taylor, Joshua Vogel, and Douglas Wirls

Zoom In opens on May 4, 2012 with an opening from 6-9 pm and will remain through Memorial Day, May 28th.  The Imogen Holloway Gallery is located at 81 Partition St. in Saugerties, NY.

The exhibit press release is here.

I enjoyed a wonderful visit to my studio last weekend from gallery director Diane Dwyer.   She's got some great ideas for programming events and exhibitions in the gallery and I look forward to how this venture develops.

Of course, I'll be in attendance at the opening...undoubtedly capturing some audio for Dead Hare Radio while I'm there, so come by and say hi.


No comments: