Thursday, May 19, 2005

Sell Sell Sell

It's been hectic this week. Trying to squeeze time in the studio while following through on logistical issues, and meetings, and simply being tied to the computer, has been tough. But I find that when things are as busy as they are, and I am pressed for time, I use my time in the studio much more effectively. There is something appealing about this pace I have been moving at, as long as these periods are short. We were asked to sell ads for the festival program that will occur in conjunction with Via Beacon. The advertising drive was successful, and I did the layout of the ads, creating a smaller Beacon section within the guide. I think it turned out well, but it was a lot of time in front of the computer....but that is nothing new these days.

We will be loading work for the Via Beacon show late next week, the opening, in two weeks, and my solo show is in three.

No comments: