Thursday, December 17, 2009

Drawings


I'm in the fourth day of what I'm considering my year-end, at-home residency.  I'm still in the mode of getting things set up and situating myself in preparation for full on studio time for the next couple of weeks.  Today was a good day.
Pictured here are a couple of small pastels that I've been kicking out in the past couple of months.  I'll be regularly posting the fruits of these coming two weeks at regular intervals...

The downside of today has been that I just discovered that in a recent zealousness to clear disk space, I inadvertently deleted an entire year's worth of Maykr photos.  Fortunately, all of the photos I uploaded to Maykr in the past year are archived there.  Although I was hoping to pull out a couple for a post I was planning here.....and they're gone.  It's the first time I've lost images like this...I generally have a dirth of copies on different drives...


No comments: